If I don’t believe that he did it, does that make me a bad person for taking his side?
friendly reminder that
- not all christians are homophobic
- not everyone agrees with you
- not all white people are racist
- rape jokes arent funny
- suicide jokes arent funny
- self harm jokes arent funny
- eating disorder jokes arent funny
-not all men are trying to oppress women.
-not all feminists are actually fair.
-men aren’t the only people who commit rape
-abuse happens to boys too
-boys can also struggle with self harm, depression and eating disorders
- not all asexuals are anti-sex
- not all non-asexuals are sex obsessed
- not all ‘privilaged’ people are happy
- not all non-privilaged people are unhappy
so perfect :c
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
*GETS SUDDEN MEMORIES OF PEOPLE THAT IM NO LONGER CLOSE TO* [OVERWHELMED WITH EMOTION]